How to schedule execution of SQL script files in Toad via Windows Scheduler?
1. Save your SQL query(s) into a SQL file from Editor windows File | Save option.
2. Select Utilities | Task Scheduler menu option.
3. Select Add Task icon from the Scheduler tool bar.
4. In the Application field, enter:
C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\toad.exe
--This is the path where Toad.exe exists
5. In the Parameters field, enter:
connect=<db username>/<db password>@<databasename> c:\temp\p.sql /exec
--where c:\temp\p.sql is the path and file name of sql file
6. Hit Next, enter a name for the task and enter time and date to run .
7. Hit Next again and enter your Windows user name and password and hit Finish.
8. The created task will be in the Task Scheduler list of tasks.
9. Right-click on it and select Run to do a test run on the task. Task will runat the scheduled time.