How to combine multiple windows and keep the window name tabs on the top of the window after re-consolidation?
How to recreate the issue.
1. Open up Toad.
2. Select View | Object Palette (OP)
3. Select View | Code Snippets (CS)
4. These two palettes should be combined into one palette, with the tab names at the top of the window.
5. Pull the OP into its own floating palette.
6. Pull the CS into its own floating palette.
7. Combined the OP and the CS into a single palette.
8. Notice that the Palette tabs are now at the bottom of the palette window.
1. Close Toad.
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\User Files folder.
3. Rename MainFormLayout_default.lay file to MainFormLayout_default_OLD.lay
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.