How to set up Team Coding in TOAD 188.8.131.52
1. Install team coding roles on the server via the Server Side Object Wizard.
- The Server Side Object Wizard is located under Database | Administer | Server Side Object Wizard.
- Follow the steps through.
2. Once the Wizard is finished, disconnect all database session from TOAD for Oracle 184.108.40.206 and reconnect.
3. Login as the TOAD USER that was created during the Server Side Object Wizard session.
4. Go to Utilities | Team Coding | Team Coding Status.
5. Click on "Setting."
6. Check "Enable Team Coding."
For details on the use of team coding, please consult Help | Contents. Type in the key words "team coding" under the Index tab.