When editing a file using multi-tab or multi-sql editor windows, the path to the last opened document is used when executing any scripts. The Path is not reset until all SQL Editor windows are closed.
1. Unzip attached file to harddrive, then launch Toad 8.6:
2. Open _build_mki_master.sql, this script calls another scripts in the same folder.
3. Run as script. Proceudre is created with errors but still created.
4. Open build_deal_structures.sql and run as script.
5. Go back to _build_mki_master.sql, and run as script. The following error is receive:
Unable to find D:\testcase\Mki\Deal\Deal\_build_deal_structures.sql @Deal\_build_deal_structures.sql,
6. The path that Toad is looking for the script is the last open folder.
Toad doubles the pathname when going back and running the first script, which ran fine the first time.
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for Oracle.