I'm trying to setup HADR parameters on a "Standard" Database, but the HADR parameter are not being populated for that database in Toad for DB2. It shows no info at all and I don't have the ability to turn on HADR either.
1. Update HADR parameters at primary (HADR_LOCAL_HOST, HADR_LOCAL_SVC, etc.).
2. Update HADR parameters at Standby.
3. Turn on HADR for Standby.
4. Turn on HADR for Primary.
5. Let them get to Peer state. (Optional).
6. Turn off HADR on Primary.
Primary is now a HADR 'Standard' database, whereas Standby is still Standby in is Disconnected status & remote-catchup-pending state. To get the HADR running I have to perform a start HADR on primary again. We should be able to do that on Toad at this time but I cannot.
Waiting for fix in a future release of Toad for DB2.