Can Toad be set to view multiple query results in one window at the same time?
I'm connected to a Sybase database and after executing a stored procedure that outputs different SQL statements in the Data Grid, Toad is placing the results in a tab called Set 1, but it is divided into the number of rows per query results defining them (1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. etc.).
I would like to view all the output of the various queries results in one window at the same time to copy or export to a text file to generate a script to run.
1. Load script that contains multiple queries in Editor window.
2. Select Editor | Execute SQL Script in External App menu option. This option will open Toad Quest Script Runner application. It will open QSR in a separate window and will run all queries and place all results in the single bottom pane.
3. Right click inside this pane and save the output to a file.
1. Select the Messages tab, next to Results Sets tab.
2. Right-click anywhere inside Messages tab and select "Text Output" and "Include Results".
3. Rerun the script and the entire script output will show in this pane.