Receiving the error message "Error 1304. error writing to file: MailBee.NET.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory." when installing Toad for Data Analysis.
Make sure you meet all the system requirements before installing Toad for Data Analysis. This includes being logged in as a Local Administrator on the computer. Toad for Data Analysis also requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 or 3.0 to be installed. Also, .NET must be set to unrestricted. To modify the security policy:
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Settings | Control Panel.
2. Double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Double-click Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Configuration.
4. Click + to expand My Computer, and then select the Runtime Security Policy node. A list of tasks for the node display in the right panel.
5. Click Evaluate Assembly from the list of tasks in the right panel. An Evaluate an Assembly window displays.
6. Browse to the location of Toad.exe in the File field.
7. Click Next to view permissions for Toad.exe.
8. Set the permission to Unrestricted.