PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. - Connect to every source and target connection.
2. - Create and copy the Cross Connection Query code.
3. - Go to the Toad Data Point top menu and look for: Tools | Import Export Data | Import Export Data.
4. - In the "Get Data From" container select "Query Result", and any of the connections used to gather data.
5. - In the "Put Data In" container select "Data source table (Existing or new table)", and the exact connection where the result will be stored.
6. - Paste the Query that will gather the data.
7. - Select the existing table where the result will be stored, or the info to create a new table in the target connection.
8. - Confirm the Cross Connection Query as the "Import Source".
9. - Set the execution preferences and "Finish".