This is a Windows related issue as the Task Manager is trying to run the same process / instance numerous times at the same time, causing the conflict.
There is an option in the Task Scheduler which allows you to run multiple instances. To enable it please do the following:
1. Open Task Scheduler from the Start menu
2. In the Task Scheduler Library, find the tasks created for Toad Data Point
3. Right click and choose 'Properties'
4. On the General tab, at the bottom is a 'Configure for' dropdown list - choose 'Windows 7 / Server 2008' or the appropriate OS.
5. Once complete, go to the Settings tab and at the bottom dropdown menu choose 'Run instance in parallel'
(it is probably defaulted to 'Do not start a new instance)
6. Press OK and do this for all required tasks.