After performing a Sync & Convert between two models, the generated alter script contained additional/extra SQL statements that does not pertain to the changes made.
Model has several identifying relationships that in fact are not identifying.
To find out the problematic relationships, do the following:
1. Go to Settings | Options
2. Application | General | Click the Expert mode option
3. Right-click the model name in Model Explorer and select Test Model
4. All the relationships will be written out in Message Explorer
To fix the relationships, perform the following:
1. Edit the relationship properties
2. Under General tab | Uncheck the "Identifying" checkbox
3. Apply and save your model
4. Now rerun the Sync & Convert Wizard