If a table called ALL_USERS exists in an Oracle schema (Oracle 9i client/database and model), when trying to connect to this schema to reverse engineer, the following error appears:
= = =
'Source: CS3 - Internal error
Description: ORA-00904: "
"REDataMigratorDBOR" from package "Object RE Database for Oracle"
"REDataMigratorDBOR" from package "Object RE Database for Oracle"'
= = =
This is an internal conflict with the SYS view of the same name.
There is a patch available to fix this issue:
1. Find where the system packages are stored. The default path is: C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad Data Modeler 3\Packages\System
2. Request the patch from Support.
3. Replace the existing OREDBOR.txg with the patch version.
4. Restart Toad Data Modeler.
5. Reverse Engineering will now be possible on this schema.
Issue is resolved in Toad Data Modeler 3.4. The latest version of Toad Data Modeler can be downloaded here.