How do I change a model from one database to another?
NOTE: This process will make a new model so that the original model will not be modified or removed.
1. Open the original model.
2. Go to File | Sync and Convert | Simple Model Conversion, from the main menu.
3. In the new window, select the desired database to convert the model to from the drop-down list under the 'To Database' section.
4. Give a name to the new model.
5. Click on the "More" button if only specific parts of the model need to be converted, otherwise, click on the Convert button.
6. Once the process is complete, close the Conversion tool and a new model for the new database chosen will now exist.