I am configuring the business rules in a completely new installation of Stat (562), and when try to add this criteria for a rule, the dropdown Value textbox on right hand side is either empty or has only 1 or 2 items at most to choose from for various combinations of Criteria and Operator values.Eg choosing CSR Status Is for the event CSR Open in the Rule Editor results in no values to choose from in the Value Dropdown box.
This is a brand new installation of 5.6.2 (new stat db installed with 560 then 562 patches applied to it before doing any configuration). Not an upgrade of an existing system.
1. Login with the user who have Admin rights
2. Go to Maintnenance | Domain Specific | CSR types and Statuses
3. From the Drop Box - Select the correct Domain
4. For that active CSR type CD - Click on the CSR STATUS
5. Create all the new status and click Apply
6. Go to Tools | Re Cache Codes
Now if you go back to the Rule Editor, the value should be available.