Configure mail notification when migration is completed, error or etc.
How do we configure Stat to send out an email when a migration is completed, error, warning or etc?
1. Go to Maintenance | Domain Specific | Business rules | click the New button
2. Select the migration notification from the drop down list
3. In the field criteria drop down , select migration status is completed and click the add button
4. In the Description, you can put something like Migration is completed
5. Go to the Email message tab | message header tab. Provide a header message such as This migration has been completed or anything that make sense to you. You can do the same thing for message footer tab or leave it blank for message footer
6. Go to the Send to tab, remove the user, assigned and approver, status transfer. Afterward, click on the drop down list and select the criteria you want
7. Test the business rules to see if it's work
8. Once this business rule work then you can repeat step 1-6 for other notification such as completed with errors, warnings or etc.