The following error occur when trying to do a test connection for SVN:
1 Unable to test connect. Please verify the stat central agent is running. You may need to restart your stat client.
1. Put the stat central agent in debug mode
2. Remove SVN_REPOSITORY_PATH, SVN_USERNAME, and SVN_PASSWORD
3. Do the test connection and see if the server.log display the svn info command
4. Now put the SVN_USERNAME back and do test connection. Check to see if the svn info is display in the server.log when testing with username.
5. Enter the SVN_PASSWORD and do test connection. If you do not see the svn info command, then make sure your password does not contain special character that Java might not like.
Attached is the word doc of how to test SVN outside of Stat.