I can not get SQL Navigator to display all my objects in on tab. I've tried unchecking the option "New tab in the Code Editor for each object" the Extract DDL feature always create SQL statements in the new Editor tab. I am currently doing this in the DB Navigator window.
DB Navigator window.
1. Select one table and right Extract DDL, left option for "New tab in code editor for each object" uncheck.
2 click on OK and a new tab is generated.
3. go back to the DB Navigator and select another table and extract DDL, click OK and another tab is generated.
Feature is working as design. To display multiple objects in one tab, follow the steps below:
1. Use the DB Explorer, select more then one objects at a time.
2. Right click and select "Extract DDL".
3. Uncheck the option "New tab in the Code Editor for Each Object".