Cannot create a new user using the SQL Navigator interface. Following error message comes up
Error: "Oracle Dictionary: H0015063 not found." Able to create on another computer with same login and password. Able to create table, views, and other objects.
Check the following option:
View | Preferences | General | Session | "Enable using DBA dictionary views"
If using an older Oracle client or database try checking the following option:
New Session | Options | "Force OCI 7 for this connection"
If another machine works, copy their settings:
1. On the machine that works, launch SQL Navigator and connect to the database.
2. Go to View | Preferences.
3. Click Save on the bottom left corner and save his settings to a file.
4. Copy this file to your computer, and try loading it on your end.
5. Restart SQL Nav and reconnect to the database.