Error received in the Output Window after upgrading our SQL Navigator from 4.x to 188.8.131.5255 when accessing a database object:
"FetchRows must be 1..10000"
"Error initializing Team Coding: FetchRows must be 1..10000"
Team coding option may or may not be turned on.
May be due to a conflict with the installation.
Completely uninstall and reinstall SQL Navigator.
** Please keep a copy of your authorization/license key on hand. This will clear out all setting. Back-up where necessary.
** Please back up the registry before making changes so that you can revert back to it if you need to.
1) Go to the Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs.
2) Select SQL Navigator 5 and click Change/Remove.
3) Once the Uninstall wizard appears, select Custom and click Next.
4) Continue to click Select All and Next until the un-installation process is complete.
5) Follow steps 2-4 for the following applications if they exist: Knowledge Xpert for PL/SQL, Quest SQL Tuning, and any other SQL Navigator installations.
6) Delete all of the folders associated with SQL Navigator. Check for and manually delete if these still exist:
- C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Quest Software\SQL Navigator
- C:\Program Files\Quest Software\SQL Navigator 5.1
7) Go to the registry (Start | Run > "regedit") and back up the registry if you have not done so already.
8) In the registry, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Quest Software\SQL Navigator, and right click the SQL Navigator folder and delete it from the registry.
9) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Quest Software\SQL Navigator and right click the SQL Navigator folder and delete it from the registry.
11) You can check the registry for any other SQL Navigator folders and remove these. Once the SQL Navigator folders are removed from the registry, restart the computer and re-install the latest version of SQL Navigator.
After the custom uninstall, reinstall the new installation of SQL Navigator in a new directory. The latest version of SQL Navigator can be downloaded at http://support.quest.com/support_download/Downloads.asp.
If there are multiple installs of SQL Nav it may be necessary to repeat these steps to uninstall others on the system.