Error when trying to connect to database:
"ORA-03106: FATAL TWO-task communication protocol error."
1. Oracle Client configuration not recognized by SQL Navigator.
2. Multiple clients installed and SQL Navigator is using wrong one.
3. Client version needs to be updated.
Ensure the client you want to use is the first entry in the environmental path by taking the following steps:
1. Open a command prompt and type PATH.
2. Ensure that the Oracle Client you want to use is the first entry in the path. For example, PATH=D:\oracle\ora92\bin;...
3. To alter the path, right-click My Computer, select Properties, select the Advanced Tab | Environmental Variables.
4. Scroll down to PATH in the System Variables and click edit.
5. Move the path to your Oracle home to the front. Click OK through the windows.
Ensure that the latest version of the Oracle Client is installed.