When trying to connect to the Unix server using Spotlight on Unix, received this error:
Datasource error in connection <hostname>: The SSH daemon has rejected the connection
Possible that the connection profile file corrupted.
Recreate the connection profile to the Unix host using the steps below:
1. If already connected in Spotlight, stop connection to <hostname> host
2. In Connection Manager, remove <hostname> connection.
3. Exit Spotlight
4. Search on all local drive on the PC for all files name <hostname> then rename the <hostname> connection profile.
5. Launch Spotlight, and in the Connection Manager, create new connection for <hostname> host
6. Connect to <hostname> to see problem solved.
Make sure that there is no network problem between the client and the server