I need to have read-only access mode in Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise as administrative tasks cannot be done from Spotlight in our environment.
.The following tasks are a part of features which we need to disable:
- Memory - > Buffer Cache - > Clear Buffer Cache
- Memory - > Procedure Cache - > Clear Procedure Cache
- SQL Activity - > Sessions - > Kill this session
- Services - > Service Status - > Start/Stop Service
- Services - > SQL Agent Jobs - > Start/Stop Job
- Configuration - > Change Parameter
How can this be done?
You need to be signed in and under a current maintenance contract to view premium knowledge articles.