User accessed database thru Spotlight on DB2 v 6.5.0 successful. However, when clicked on client application icon it displayed No Data.
Cataloged DB2 client connection with loopback option
Uncatalog DB2 client connection with loopback option. Recreate it without loopback option.
1) View | Options | Spotlight on DB2 LUW Options, Acquisition, Uncheck these 2 option:
Inherit settings from selected connection Show current running statics SQL
2) View | Options | Spotlight on DB2 LUW Options, DB2 client, Select the v9.7 client as client for Spotlight.
press "Import DB2 catalog" and import catalogs from Toad 5.5 client
3) Quit Spotlight and run again
4) Connection manager, create a new connection
5) Connect to database
6) Create Support Bundle if still could not get data in Client Application drilldown.