When trying to access sp_ctrl, sp_ctrl prompt returns the "Your tcp port is not set properly or 'sp_cop' is not running" message.
1. Incorrect environment setting for $SP_COP_UPORT, $SP_COP_TPORT, SP_SYS_HOSTNAME, and $SP_SYS_VARDIR.
2. sp_cop is not running.
3. sp_cop is running on another nodes in cluster environment.
1. Check the environment setting to make sure all shareplex environment variables are set with correct values.
2. Start sp_cop if it has not been started.
3. Start sp_ctrl on the node where sp_cop is running.
"ps -ef | grep sp_cop" can be used to identify if sp_cop is running and on what port it has been running.