Enable row movement on Source Database and if that is not possible, skip the error message to get the post going.
Follow the steps in SharePlex to skip this error on the target.
1. sp_ctrl> stop post
2. Open the $SP_SYS_VARDIR/data/oramsglist file on the target
a. increase the number on the first line by one (e.g from 20 to 21)
b. at the end of the file add the message number to the file i.e. 14402 and then save the file
3. from sp_ctrl> set param SP_OPO_CONT_ON_ERR 1
4. start post
You can leave this setting on if you want to always ignore this error. If you want more control and want post to stop due to this error next time then this is the procedure to unset this parameter.
5. leave for a while, wait for post to post
Later on when you think you've got past the error
6. sp_ctrl> stop post
7.sp_ctrl> status (Make sure post is stopped by user)
8. Edit the file oramsglist in the vardir/data directory, decrease the number in first line by 1, remove the message number 1036 (and other errors you no longer want to ignore) from the file and then save the file.
9. from sp_ctrl> set param SP_OPO_CONT_ON_ERR 0
10. sp_ctrl> start post
NOTE : You may have to resync the underlying table as it may go out of sync due to ignoring of Oracle error.