Some pointers and basic steps for moving source database to a new machine when downtime is available and activation of the config file is brief.
RESOLUTION 1: When moving source database to a new server:
1. Make sure you have a new license. You can request it here: https://support.quest.com/licensing-assistance
2. Stop user access to the application.
3. Issue the flush command and wait until all messages drained to the target. You should see post stopped due to flush on target.
4. Move the database to a new server and start database on the new machine.
5. Install Shareplex on a new server, using new license.
6. Make sure LD_LIBRARY_PATH has lib32 before lib.
7. Run ora_cleansp on source AND target.
8. Run ora_setup on source.
9. Move the config from the old source machine.
10. Activate config on the new source.