A user created in Foglight with Shareplex Manager Admin privileges does not have access to functionality of "abort" and "stop" Shareplex processes.
Shareplex Manager permission for controlling the streams is not granted to the user.
Enable the user to have control over the streams. To do so please do the following:
1. While looking at the Replication Overview click on Administration in the middle left of the screen. (SPM Admin not Foglight)
2. Click on Manage Monitoring.
3. In the list on the left there's: Instances, Streams, Views, and Permissions. Click Permissions.
4. Click on Users.
5. Select the user you want to change.
6. Check the box under "Control" for each stream you want the user to have access to.
7. Click Save.
8. Login as the user and verify that it works.