We are excited to announce a new version of QoreStor 6.1.0 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Secure Connect for RapidCIFS – Secure and highly resilient data transfer, improving security and operability over WAN links.
- Improved in-place conversion – Faster in-place conversion from DR Appliances to QoreStor, enable a move to a software defined model with all the new features.
- Disaster Recovery from Cloud – Improved recovery for Cloud Tiered data in the unlikely event of a QoreStor instance loss.
- Quotas – Physical Quotas for Storage Groups allowing the restriction of storage consumption, great for MSPs.
- OST/AIR for NBU - Direct support for NetBackup Auto Image Replication, allowing backup images to be replicated to other NetBackup domains.
- Use of Regular Expressions in Policy Manager – Allowing for more complex matching patterns in the Cloud Tier policy manager, refines the data to tier to cloud.
- Support for RHEL 7.7 – Extending installation Operating System support to RHEL 7.7 widens the supportable platforms for QoreStor
- Light Theme in GUI – An alternative UI view option, a usability request to have the UI switchable between Dark and light modes.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
When will QoreStor support RHEL 7.7?
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the QoreStor life cycle table.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our QoreStor Services page.Be sure to check out the QoreStor Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training and a product user forum.