How to add a Virtual Tape Library
Please see the video below:
1. Go to Device Management
- Select 'Add a Library' from the 'Add' menu
- Right clic on the server and select 'Create Virtual Library'
2. In the new window
- Enter the path (C:\...)
- Enter the name of the library
- Enter the number of drives
- Enter the number of slots
- Enter the media capacity
- Hit OK - the library is created
- Double click on the library to validate it
3. Drive Selection tab
You now need to validate every single drive.
To do so, enter 1 in the drive bay field and double click on drive 1.
Enter 2 in the drive bay field and double click on drive 2.
And so on.
3. Configure tab
- Verify the new configuration in this tab
4. Enter the name of the library in 'Library Name'
5. Hit the save button