The following parameters can be used to control what data is migrated with SSDM.
- Open NotesDTApp.ini file
- Locate the [General] section
- To prevent the migration of Archives
- Change AppDoesArch=1 to AppDoesArch=0
- To prevent the migration of local Notes address books (PABS)
- Change AppDoesPabs=1 to AppDoesPabs=0
- To prevent the migration of Notes Mailboxes
- Change AppDoesMail=1 to AppDoesMail=0
- Save the changes to the NotesDTApp.ini file
NOTE: Setting the value to zero (0) has the following effects:
- Makes the option invisible (unavailable to the user) on the screen
- Masks the portions of the Welcome and Migration Report screens that pertain to the hidden option
- Disallows the migration of that data type regardless of other parameter settings (that is, this parameter would override MigrateArchives=1)
You may find more information about the parameters on Notes Migrator For Exchange Program Parameters Reference Guide.