No collection members are visible after performing a directory export. Furthermore, new collections cannot be created as the member search does not reoprt any results.
This is likely a problem with the NME40DB database when used with SQL2008 located on a remote SQL server.
- Backup the ini file by going to File -> Edit Global Default Settings and save the resulting notepad document to a safe location.
- Take screenshots of the NME configuration from the GUI.
- SQL Management Studio (or Express) can be used to backup the existing NME40DB dabase and then delete it. Please ensure that when the database is deleted that the checkbox to remove backup copies is not checked on.
- Re-launch NME and supply the necessary SQL credentails and click Apply. A new NME40DB database should be created in SQL. This can be viewed through SQL Management Studio (or Express).
- A new directory export needs to be performed to repopulate the database.
- Once this is done, collection members should be visible.