ERROR: Unable to Guess recurrence Rule: Unable to create COM RRuleGuesserClass no Registered (189686)
ERROR: Unable to Guess recurrence Rule: Unable to create COM RRuleGuesserClass no Registered
Getting the below error message when running SSDM to some machine:
11:58:40 ERROR: [4951-227-1-80040154]Unable to migrate message:
11:58:40 Msg: (OFC1234D31:9E9EE4D4-ON54321F6C:001A9C73)
11:58:40 Folder: (~CALENDAR)
11:58:40 Subject: (Notes Capacity Planning)
11:58:40 Sender: ("Test" <Test@domain.com>)
11:58:40 Date: (Fri Feb 01 01:00:00 2016)
11:58:40 Unable to guess recurrence rule: Unable to create COM RRuleGuesser:
11:58:40  Class not registered
Development identified a bug which has the following Reference ID: TFS428623.
- This issue has been verified as a defect and raised as TFS428623.
- A Hotfix for this issue is being evaluated by our Product Team for inclusion in a future release of Migrator for Notes to Exchange.
- A list of Resolved Issues is published in the product Release Notes accompanying new releases.
- This can be used to identify if a fix has been implemented.
- Product Release Notes are available in the Product Documentation area of our Support Portal.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.