To start mailbox synchronization from scratch:
1. Uninstall Project Manager and all agents via Windows “Add/remove programs”.
2. Clean up filesystem on the Project Manager machine and agent hosts, as follows:
a. remove any files and folders from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest Software” (default product installation path on the Project Manager machine).
b. remove any files and folders including agent logs from “C:\ProgramData\Quest Software” on agent host servers
c. check if any files are left in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aelita Shared” both on Project Manager machine and agent host servers and remove them
3. Delete content from the target mailboxes which were migrated previously. Use native Microsoft cmdlets described in https://support.quest.com/migration-manager-for-exchange/kb/153020/. Do not delete any mailboxes.
4. Install Migration Manager 8.11 and the latest available updates for both DMMAD and DMMEx. The latest updates can be downloaded from https://support.quest.com/kb/77417
5. Don’t create new ADLDS project for AD migration. You can choose the old project in the Open Project wizard during initial project configuration, the wizard will upgrade the project from the 8.10 version to 8.11 If required). Thus re-migrating AD objects will not be required.
6. Create new SQL db for Migration Manager for Exchange.
7. Request new license file, as the DMM Exchange licenses cannot be rolled back.
8. Proceed with the project configuration: add source target organizations, agent hosts, agents, jobs collections etc.