Here are the steps on how to turn on Verbose logging for Metalogix StoragePoint.
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration
- Click on Monitoring
- Click on Configure diagnostic logging
- In Event Throttling section, Expand All Categories
- Expand the StoragePoint section, Check the check boxes for the StoragePoint events to turn on Verbose logging.
- Select Verbose for Least critical event to report to the event log
- Select Verbose for Least critical event to report to the trace log
- Input the number of days to store the log files.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click OK at the bottom to save the changes.
More details regarding Verbose logging for Metalogix StoragePoint can be found here.