Note: Make sure to enable the Advanced Mode on the Settings tab of the Content Matrix Console to see all the job configuration options.
- Perform a Copy List > Paste List action
- On the Configure List Copying Options window, click the Transformations tab.
- On the Available Definitions section, select SharePoint Items.
- Click Add Transformer and select Invoke PowerShell Script.
- On the Configure PowerShell Transformer dialog window, click on the Transform tab, and the select Use Configured Script.
- Copy and paste the script below, and then click OK.
$dataObject = $null
$dataObject.FileDirRef = ""
Note: Advanced users may download the attached script that will provide a mechanism to flatten folders and add a column to the target list, which contains the original path to the folder location in the source library.
Quest is providing this PowerShell script (hereafter called the "Transformer") available for general use.
The Transformer has not been tested or approved for use in a production environment.
By using the Transformer Customer acknowledges and assumes the risk of installing, using, and relying upon this Transformer.
Any and all modifications to this Transformer made by Quest for specific uses outside of its original intent will require additional Professional Services.