The Product Support Life Cycle describes the phases during which our products are eligible for patches (fixes), support and downloads from the Support Portal.
It is our policy to provide support and fixes in current versions of our products when you are under a current support agreement. Fixes to older versions are at our discretion. We strive to put resources behind the most recent product releases in order to continually improve and enhance the value of our solutions.
We will attempt to answer questions on older versions of our products provided resources are available; however, if you are using a discontinued version, we encourage you to upgrade to the currently supported version of the product.
What does it means being in an Unsuported or Discontinued version?
- Support is available for this release/ or version, and we use best efforts to provide known workarounds or fixes.
- No new code fixes will be generated except under extreme circumstances and at our discretion.
- Enhancement requests are not accepted.
- You are encouraged to plan an upgrade to a release or version on full support.
- Release or version is available for download from the Support Portal1.
- Includes release or versions that are retired or discontinued.
- No new patches or fixes will be created for this release.
- Release is not available for download from the Support Portal1.
- Support will be provided to assist with upgrading to a supported version.
- Support is not obligated to provide assistance on this version of the product.
- Please refer to our published product lifecycle table for the support status phasing on individual versions of Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange and Files Edition.
- More Information about the Product Life Cycle can be found at the "Policies & PLC" site :