1. Open up Archive Manager Configuration, and click on the HSM
2. Use the small drop-down arrow next to 'Manage' to select 'Manage Service State' and stop any stores in a Running status.
4. Close the Service State dialog and click 'Manage'
5. Select the store you wish to relocate from the dropdown menu and select 'Next'
6. Make note of the HSM folder location on the screen below, and press Cancel to exit Mediastore Administration
7. Use the small drop-down arrow next to 'Manage' to select 'Manage Service State' and start any stores in a Stopped status.
8. In Windows Explorer, make a copy of the entire HSM folder with the directory structure intact from the previously noted location to its new storage location.
9. When all files have been copied, return to Media Store Administration, choose ‘Administrate an Existing Media Store’ and click OK
10. As in steps 5 and 6 navigate to the field for ‘Path of the MediaStore’
11. Enter the path to the new HSM folder storage location or browse to the folder using the ‘Browse’ button.
12. Once the new path is in place, continue to press Next until you arrive at the last page and click finish (make sure you leave all other checkboxes and fields as they were). Restart the appropriate store service when prompted.
13. Open up Archive Manager Configuration and select the HSM tab and the 'Stores' tab above.
14. At the bottom of the window, click on 'Test', and select 'Archive'
15. In the 'Target Schema' dropdown, choose the schema that corresponds to the HSM store you have relocated, and click 'Archive'
*NOTE* The corresponding HSM store is listed in brackets next to the schema names in the dropdown list
16. Verify the archive test is successful.
17. Click 'OK' and then 'Close'
18. In the original testing window (as in step 17), Click on 'Retrieve'
19. Verify retrieval test is successful
Your HSM Media Store is now successfully migrated and archiving should continue as per normal. If you are unsuccessful in testing out the HSM or have any other trouble with the procedure, please contact support.