How to show what users have not sent 1 email over the last 90 days from the Inactive Mailbox report.
1. Go to MessageStats reports and then to Inventory | Inactive Mailboxes and click on the Inactive Mailboxes report.
2. For the date field select "Last" and then put in 90 days
3. Click Apply Filters
4. After the report comes up at the bottom of the screen there is a quick filter bar Change the First drop down menu to Last Mail Sent
5. Change the second drop down menu to <=
6. Change the last drop down menu to today’s date
7. Click the little blue check mark button and that will give you your report.