How to manually install the MessageStats Report Pack for Lotus Notes Database on both clustered and non-clustered SQL Servers
1. Launch SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Connect to the SQL Server that will hosting the MessageStats Database (for example, Server Type = Database Engine, Server Name = SQL Server Name and Authentication = either Windows Authentication or SQL Server Authentication.
3. Expand SQL Server Name.
4. Expand Databases.
5. Unzip the attached SQL Script to the SQL Server where the MessageStats database resides.
6. Right click the MessageStats Database and select New Query.
7. After the Query window opens, select the File | Open | File.
8. Locate the SQL Script that was downloaded from this solution and open it.
9. Provide either Windows Authentication or SQL Server Authentication, click Connect.
10. Select the Query Menu and then Execute.
1. Unzip the attached SQL Script from this solution to the local SQL Server where the MessageStats Database resides.
2. Launch SQL Enterprise Manager.
3. Select the MessageStats Database.
4. Launch SQL Query Analyzer by selecting the Tools Menu | SQL Query Analyzer, then select File | Open.
5. Open the SQL Script that was downloaded from this solution, then select Query | Execute.
6. After the script has completed, please check the General Message bar on the bottom to verify that the "Query batch completed." message is displayed. This message indicates that the SQL script was successfully executed.