This article describes an issue running OWA gathering against mailboxes with an (') apostrophe character in name. It may fail with the following error message:
Unable to process IIS Log file: \\ServerName\C$\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1\ex070504.log. Error description: Row #: 0 , Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, Description: Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ''.;Row #: 1 , Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, Description: Incorrect syntax near 'malley'.;
Steps to resolve this issue:
Please find attached the QmsOwa_GC.dll file to solution. Use the following steps to replace this dll file.
1. Stop the MessageStats scheduling service and close QMS console.
2. Program FilesQuest SoftwareMessageStatsReport PacksOWA, locate QmsOwa_GC.dll file file
3. Rename existing QmsOwa_GC.dll file to something like QmsOwa_GC.dll.old
4. Copy new QmsOwa_GC.dll file into this folder.
5. Start the MessageStats scheduling service.
6. Start OWA gathering, make sure it works correctly.