How to create a report that gives the total Mailboxes from an Exchange Server?
To create a Custom Report for Total Mailboxes:
1. Launch the Custom Reports Creation from the File icon on the main page of MessageStats Reports.
2. At the Welcome screen, click the Next Button at the bottom of the page.
3. Select Datasource = Storage - Information Store Objects and click Next.
4. Select Fields = Date, Number of Mailboxes and click Next.
5. Select Filter = Date, Between and provide the date or date range you want the report to render, then click Next.
6. Select Group = Date and click Next.
7. You can then add Sorting to the report, but this is not a required step. Click Next.
8. Under the Format page, click the Advanced Summary Calculations.
9. Remove the Check Mark for Show Detail Records and add check mark to the Total for Number of Mailboxes, then click OK.
10. Click the Finish button at the bottom.
11. The report can now be saved by selecting the File icon on the main page and selecting Save As.