How can I configure Mailbox Activity Reports to display more the 10 Departments?
Take the following steps:
1. Launch MessageStats Reports.
2. Select File | New Custom Report in the main Report Window.
3. Click the Next Button.
4. Select Datasource = Mailboxes - Mailbox Activity Totals (or a datasource you want to use).
5. Click the Next Button.
6. Select the Fields you want to show up in the report (make sure Department is selected).
7. Click the Next Button.
8. Filter on Date for the amount of data to populate the report.
9. Click the Next Button.
10. Select Group = Department
11. Click the Next Button.
12. Do not Sort on any fields.
13. Click the Next Button.
14. On the Format screen, click Advanced Summary Calculations.
15. Put a check mark in the box for Department, which is under the Count column.
16. Click the OK Button.
17. On the Format screen, confirm 'All on one page' is selected.
18. Click the Finish Button to generat the report.
19. Select File | Save As to save the newly created custom report.