" Error in Executing SQL Statement - Message: User does not have permission", and the full error is below:
Error: EOleException Source:LPMFramework.LPMHost Message:Framework error in MailboxReviewDataObjectSourceDataObjectSource.Execute Framework error in C:\PROGRAM FILES\QUEST SOFTWARE\MESSAGESTATS\MailboxReview.LPM.TMailboxReviewTaskProcessor.TaskProcessor.ProcessObject Framework error in C:\PROGRAM FILES\QUEST SOFTWARE\MESSAGESTATS\Database.LPM.TSQLv1LogDataStore.DataStore.StoreObject Error in Executing SQL Statement - Message: User does not have permission to perform this operation on table 'T_ServersAtAGlance';; SQL Statement = EXEC PR_CalculateAggregates;; Param List =
There is a stored procedure called PR_SETPERMISSIONS that can be executed through SQL Query Analyzer that will reset all permissions on all Tables/Views/User Functions and Stored Procedures. To execute this, start Query Analyzer using the MessageStats database and type EXEC PR_SETPERMISSIONS.
1. Under Start | Programs | Microsoft SQL Server, launch Query Analyzer.
2. On the Connect to SQL Server dialog, specify the SQL Server hosting the MessageStats database and then click the OK button.
3. Select the MessageStats database from the Database selection drop down list on the Menu Bar.
4. Type EXEC PR_SETPERMISSIONS
5. Run the command by selecting the Execute option in the Query menu.
6. After the command has completed, check the below General Message bar to see if the "Query batch completed." message is displayed, this indicates that the SQL script was successfully executed.
Once this is done, test the process that Mailbox Review runs by typing EXEC PR_CalculateAggregates and following the instructions above.
7. If errors are produced, send the report result (from the bottom of SQL Query Analyzer confirm that the Messages Tab is selected) select the File Menu, Save As and provide a file name. the SQL Error Logs located in \Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\LOG.