Access to mount point is lost after running a Litespeed maintenance plan.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a windows mount point.
2. Setup a Litespeed maintenance plan to place backup files and MP reports to the root of the mount point created in step 1.
3. Save and run the plan.
4. Note that the mount point icon has not changed.
5. Edit the maintenance plan to delete the old reports and backups created in step 2.
6. Run the maintenane plan.
7. Note that the mount point icon has changed from a drive icon to a folder icon.
CR102584 Created in StarTeam.
Fixed in LiteSpeed 7.1