To resolve the issue, please make sure that SQL server is up and running and there are databases present on it. Please make sure that MMEX-related database is in there and online.
To verify what database name is configured with MMEX:
- right-click QMM console top element of the tree and select Open Project
- click on SQL part and note which SQL database has been configured there
- cancel the opening dialog
On the newly deployed MAGE agent host:
- Create a text file on the MAGE host server using, for example, Notepad
- Rename it to test.udl.
- Double-click the test.udl file.
- On the Connection tab, enter the same information entered in the QMM open project, SQL page for the database connection.
- In the Select or Enter a Server Name field, type the SQL Server name in the following format:
NOTE: If you are verifying connectivity to a named instance of SQL, use the following format:
- To verify connectivity for the logged-on Windows account, click Use Windows NT Integrated security, and leave the Server SPN field empty.
- To verify connectivity for an SQL account, click Use a specific user name and password, and enter the user name and password.
- To verify connectivity to an existing MMEX database, click Select the database, and enter the name of the MMEX database.
- To verify connectivity to the SQL Server, click Select the database, and enter primary as the database name.
- Click Test Connection