Does this affect me?Yes, you will be affected if you have any of the following products:
- ApexSQL Compare and Sync Toolkit for SQL Server
- ApexSQL Fundamentals Toolkit for SQL Server
- ApexSQL DevOps Toolkit for SQL Server
- ApexSQL DevOps Plus Toolkit for SQL Server
- ApexSQL Doc Professional
- ApexSQL Source Control
What do I need to do?
- ApexSQL Universal
- ApexSQL Developer Suite
- ApexSQL DBA Suite
- ApexSQL Data Diff Professional Stand-alone
- ApexSQL Data Diff Standard Stand-alone
- ApexSQL Diff Professional Stand-alone
- ApexSQL Diff Standard Stand-alone
If you have any products in Group 1
, you will need a new license file. Please obtain the new file before installing the new release. Your License Number is required to retrieve your new file.
- If you do not have your License Number, please refer to the Licensing Assistance page on the Support Portal.
If you have any products in Group 2
, Quest will need to swap your product from the legacy bundle groupings into the new equivalent bundle groupings. You will need to undergo this product swap to update your software to version 2022.X or higher.
To start this swap process please reach out to your sales account rep. If you don’t have the contact information for your Quest sales rep you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-306-9329.