Enable Network Discovery on the computers that are not visible.
1. Go to Start | Control Panel | Network and Sharing Center
2. Click the “Change advanced sharing settings” link
3. Go to the Network Discovery section and select “Turn on network discovery”.
4. Click “Save Changes”
Make sure that the following services are enabled on the computer.
Click Start, type "services.msc" in the search and click on services. Check if these services are enabled:
- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service
- DNS Client
- Function Discovery Resource Publication
- SSDP Discovery
- UPnP Device Host
To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:
1) Right-click each of the services listed above and click on Properties.
2) Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Automatic.
3) Click Apply, and then click Start.
If there are still computers missing, confirm that the same list is shown from the Network node in Windows File Explorer. If so, the issue is not with Secure Copy as Secure Copy leverages Windows to provide the list of Network computers.