In vFoglight Storage 2.0 my EVAs seem to be collecting OK, but they are not showing up in the application. When I look at the Agent properties it shows all green and has current timestamps for all the collections. When I look at the Arrays tile is show empty.
This is a known defect in vFoglight Storage caused by a bug referenced by Quest Tracking ID 1249.
Turn off the Array collection and turn it back on again.
1) Go to the Storage Environment dashboard | Administration Tab
2) Select the Array that is not displaying and edit the properties.
3) Go to the Discovered Targets Tab.
4) Deselect all the Arrays and Save.
5) Select all the Arrays and save. Close the agent properties
6) Select the Agent and click deactivate. Wait for it to complete.
7) Select the Agent and click activate. Wait for it to complete.
8) Wait 2 collection cycles to see the Arrays in your dashboard.
Defect request 1249 has been submitted to Development for a fix in a future release. Please check the release notes of latest software to determine which bug fixes have been included in this release.
The latest version of vFoglight Storage can be downloaded at: