When I am looking at a Storage Device Summary, in the Resource Utilization section the Storage Capacity Summary has Red Icons that are not a problem. I would like to remove the thresholds and make the color green.
If you would like to change the color of the Storage Icons:
1) Go to the Storage Explorer view and select the Storage device you would like modified. Go to the summary tab.
2) Hover over the Storage Icon and the registry variable will be displayed. Remember this variable.
3) go to Dashboards | Administration | Rules & Notifications | Manage Registry Variables
4) In the upper right hand corner please search on “stsan”. This will show all the variables for the Storage Cartridge. Below are examples of Registry Variables.
5) Change all three conditions associated with the Registry Variable to 0. The Critical, Fatal, and Warning will all change the Icon to a color other than Red.
Click on the Registry Variable Name.
Select View and Edit
On the Global Default line click Change.
Change the Static value to 0.
vFoglight Storage version 2.0