How can I get the Object details box to dock as a minimized psuedo-toolbar?
A co-worker can drag objects from the object explorer window on the left side of the screen to the narrow gap between the object details and the tab line.
This allows him to open multiple concurrent tables similar to opening multiple schema browsers in Oracle TOAD.
1. Close the Object Explorer first
2. Drill to View | Object Details from main menu
3. As default, this tab could be at bottom of your screen
4. Open an Editor.
5. Drag the Object Details window next to the Editor near the top of window
6. Now open Object Explorer via the Tools menu
7. You can now drag a table name just under the Object Details tab. (The cursor will turn into a Cursor & Plus sign)
8. When multiple Object Tabs have been created, additional Object Detail tabs can be created via dragging objects between the Object Detail tabs.