Where can I find the formulated full URL from the screen that was then used to make the soap call to the TFS server?
1. Close Toad.
2. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\x.x\User Files folder in XP or C:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\x.x\User Files folder in W7. (x.x is the version of Toad you are using)
3. Locate and open Toad.ini file with Notepad.
4. Insert a new line under [Settings] line and enter: VCPDebug=1 (Make sure it is not already there prior to entering it).
5. Save and close the file.
6. Reopen Toad and retrigger the login problem.
7. Go back to the above folder and refresh it.
8. Look for VCPDebug.log file. You can find the URL at the bottom of this file.